miércoles, 19 de octubre de 2016

Multiculturalism in London

This morning, when I went to my volunteering y by Tube (London's underground), I have could realise the multiculturalism in London.

In front of me, I had 6 persons very different among them: a young British woman, an old black lady, an old Indian man, a young Spanish boy and a young Jamaican boy.. and me, a Spanish girl who try to learn English and help other in their integration in London.

We can think that this is a curious coincidence, but if we think that our major is Pakistan and Muslim, our queen British and absolutely white, and in ours streets many people understand them in different languages whit not much problems... I think that it is possible a pacific cope with people who has different cultures, religions and aspirations, can't we?


No hay comentarios: