domingo, 27 de noviembre de 2016

Runners Club: sport&friends/ Club de corredores: deporte y amigos.

Although I'm not very pretty, I wanted to share in this blog my first medal in England... And it is because I think the sport is a very important thing for everybody, and specially for young people.
London is a huge city, and distances are very long if we think in Logroño (my Spanish city)... therefore, at the beginning, I felt very stress because I spent more than an hour and half per day travelling between my volunteering and my home... I felt that I lost my time! But now I realised I can use that time for study English and read novels, and therefore I can do sport after my volunteering.
The friend who is in the photo invited me to  , and I love this club because the sport is for against the stress, and moreover I can meet many sportspeople which I can share hobbies and practise English. These are my new friends:
Thursdays afternoon, when I finish my volunteering, I go to Batersea Park to attend my training at 19.30hs. We learn to run faster and more time, and helped for my coach, today I have been able to run 10k in 62 minutes in a race... Now I'm going to prepare the half marathon!


Aunque no salgo muy favorecida, quería compartir en el blog mi primera medalla en Inglaterra... y es que creo que el deporte es un elemento muy importante en la vida de cualquiera, y especialmente de los jóvenes.
Londres es una ciudad enorme y las distancias son muy grandes en comparación con Logroño... eso hizo que al principio me agobiase bastante al ver que cada día perdía más de 1 hora y media al día yendo y viniendo del voluntariado a mi casa. Pero luego me he dado cuenta de que puedo aprovechar el metro para estudiar inglés y leer novelas en esta lengua, y así al salir del voluntariado puedo hacer deporte.
La amiga de la foto me  me invitó a  y la verdad es que me está encantando porque el deporte desestresa muchísimo y además puedes conocer mucha gente deportista con la que compartir aficiones y practicar el inglés. Éstos son mis nuevos amigos.
Los jueves por la tarde, al salir del voluntariado, me voy a Battersea Park porque tengo entrenamiento a las 19:30 hs. Aprendemos a correr más tiempo y más rápido, y gracias al entrenador, hoy he sido capaz de correr 10 kilómetros en 62 minutos... ¡Ahora a por la media maratón!

No hay comentarios: