domingo, 25 de septiembre de 2016

En la campiña inglesa / In the English Countryside

Se ha roto mi ordenador y ahora que tengo que utilizar uno british, es el momento de pasar a escribir en lengua inglesa (que me perdonen los errores aquellos que se defienden mejor que yo en este idioma...).

Today I'm discovering the towns around London... Saint Albans is amazing!

Is my first trip by  car and has been very curious go sat down in the left seat without drive... in the trip they have explain to me that this way of drive is not only for UK as we usually think, many countries around the world drives on the left hand side, for example in Kenia, South Africa, Uganda, Japan, Pakistan, Australia, Ireland... it's a historical discussion, but for me has been exciting this new experience.

In St Albans, we have visited his cathedral, that is awesome and I'm surprised because into the same church they have act of worship are for service for many different Christians denomination (catholic, Free Church, German Lutheran,Orthodox). They have explained to me that this is because this church is very old (is one of the begins church of England, in Roman Period: and is important for every Christians in UK, but above all: because they  are very interested in actively seek the unity of all in the same Church.

We have had the lunch in the oldest pub of UK while we listened guitar, like at films! I have tried the tipical Roast Lamb with Oxford beer... it was amazing!

In the afternoon I've enjoyed with the roman city and with the wonderful park of the town.

I'm impressed because I couldn't imagine that the EVS will be so intensive... UK is plenty of possibilities and British are charming people.

No hay comentarios: